Facial massage oil for oily skin - Marina's Beauty Blog

Beauty blog. Daily Skin Care Tips, Daily Hair Care Tips, Weight loss tips, Skin and hair products review,

Breaking

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Facial massage oil for oily skin

It is really important to understand your skin type before applying any oil on your face because a  wrong kind of oil can result in either breakout or irritate your skin. As someone with an oily skin I have learned that even though coconut oil is good source for consuming internally by preparing food with it and applying externally by using it to gently massage or moisturize one's skin. However, for people with oily skin it is an open invitation to getting yourself breakout and getting clogged pores i.e. if applied on face. 

People with oily skin needs to understand that they should stay away from oleic acid that is highly present in olive oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, flaxseed oil etc. and should always consider linoleic acid that is highly present in rose hip oil, hemp seed oil, evening primrose oil, pumpkin seed oil and grape seed oil etc. In case if you are wondering what is the importance on using linoleic fatty acid which is also known as omega-6 fatty acid tends to be on thinner side and they just don't sit on top of your skin and absorbs quickly. Someone with oily skin should not be afraid of using oil as moisturizer but just have to be careful in choosing the one that best suits their skin type. Oils are also best and very beneficial when used for at home facial that should take place at least twice a week for people with oily skin in order to maintain a clear looking skin. 

Facial massage
Image

The way I use oil while giving myself facial I always tend to cleanse my skin first with a foam cleanser and rinse it with warm water then I pat it dry with soft organic washcloth. In the next step I gently massage my face by taking a generous amount of grape seed oil in my palm and begin massaging in an upward strokes motion with my fingers i.e. from my laughter line to temple bone covering all of my cheek area, from my brow to my hair line in upward strokes throughout my forehead, above my lips and on my chin i massage by going straight horizontally by having my index finger above my lips and middle finger rubbing under my lips. Massaging skin around your eyes one needs to be careful with the pressure as it should be done very gently in circular motion starting from inner corner of your eyes and for nose this is the only feature that needs to be massage in downward strokes I take my both thumbs and rub it starting from the inner corner of my eyes and ending on the tip of the nose with slight upward stroke at the end. I treat my neck, chin and jaw altogether by massaging oil in upward stroke starting from the bottom of my neck and ending it on my chin or jawline. I tend to massage 30 seconds on each area and after I am done I take the soft washcloth dip it in hot water and take excess water of it a bit and then spread it over my face for 2 to 3 minutes. I remove it from face then gently rub it on my face with gentle circular motion to get rid of excess oil and then I apply my skin care mask depending on my skin that day i.e. what it requires at that particular moment.

Article Source for image: https://totalhuman.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/how-do-we-massage-ourselves-and-why/

No comments:

Pages